Re: A little controversy...

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: A little controversy...
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 08:57:17 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Gerard Chateauvieux wrote:

> I'm curious to know how most of you determine the year of your car,
> especially those who list their car year in their signature?

I tend to use the "model year" being from Sept - August as what year my
Sprites are.
Like my 2001 truck, I bought it in 11/2000 but it's an 01 built in 10/00
All my current Sprites (except PIECES) are known for the year they were
made. PIECES is really a 73 Midget titled as a 67 Sprite.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

///