Re: A little controversy...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A little controversy...
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 07:16:41 +0200
Who cares when the car was shipped or sold? It's the production date that
counts.
Over here all cars are have the production year on the title (at least
classic cars).
Mine was shipped to Switserland, then spend some time in Canada and is now
in Holland.
What else than the production year should they put on the title?

Theo Neeskens
63 MG Midget Mk1a