Re: A little controversy...

To: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A little controversy...
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:52:22 +0100
Heh heh heh heh heh.....just imagine the enjoyment factor in sending Moss
the wrong book, leaving your phone off the hook for a week to keep them from
getting through, implying that they are an idiot and that they ordered the
wrong book part number when do the finally get through, charging them twice
for the same shipment............. etc. etc. etc.

The possibilities are endless!