RE: Japanese Products (NO LBC)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Japanese Products (NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:31:08 -0800 m>
I got a 30 year old jap truck (land cruiser):P 490k miles before the first
rebuild aint bad. My sister killed it off when she drove it for 2-3 years.
Ice water in the radiator to "make it cool off faster"... cracked head. (It
did LA, DC, Santiago Chile round trip about 6 times suposedly with my
geologist Aunt in the 70s) It has now got 520k miles and going strong. Less
rust than the sprite as well!

Show me a 40 year old Jap car!
Show me a 20 year old jap car for that matter.
I have nothing against jap cars, both my kids bought their own jap cars
and both got rid of them within 3 months of purchase.
It must be in the DNA.
I even owned a jap car, a 1963 Datsun. I paid $15 for it and beat the
ever livin out of it all day. The junk man gave me $15. Not a bad deal.
--

Frank Clarici

///