Re: Japanese Products (NO LBC)

To: <GreenBugeye@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Japanese Products (NO LBC)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 23:31:25 -0700
Cc: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
No more Honda CRXs, MR2s

No more CRX's :(  Mine's 12, and had my father not backed into it she'd
still be imaculate.  I do wish the damn thing would die though!   I don't
drive it anymore.  And actually it may be moving to Northeast Ohio soon, so
if you see a dented blue one think of me!

 Nonetheless, I'd like to try a Subaru WRX for a few years.  You know, just
to be sure they still suck...

The b/f has an Impreza, and it's ugly as all can be, but it is a good car (I
hate to say that btw)

///