Re: Turning Japanese

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turning Japanese
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:48:35 -0500
Now why did I know you were gonna drag that picture out as soon as I made a
comment ;-)

Larry

At this exact moment in time 3/29/01 12:47 PM, "Ron Soave"
<soavero@yahoo.com> made the profound statement:

> --- Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> wrote:
>> Knowing Ron I can see why he would fit in a Miata
>> tho ;-).
>
> Yeah, I guees it's true looking at the infamous "Three
> guys Holding something up) photo,
>
> http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=64205&a=465438&p=11510022&Sequence=3&res
> =high
>
> I love pictures where the short stocky Italians
> outnumber tall guys by 2-1.
>
> =====
> Ron Soave
> "Driver Carries No Cash" and now you know why

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section