Re: Californians & Energy - Response

To: b-evans@ix.netcom.com, David Riker <davriker@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Californians & Energy - Response
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 16:56:53 -0700
Cc: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
At 12:34 PM 4/1/2001 -0700, b-evans@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> > 1.  I live here and I voted against deregulation.  It was a bad thing
> to break
> > up the Bells, it was a bad thing to break up PG&E.
>
>You couldn't have voted against it unless you are a member of the State
>Senator
>or Assemblyman.  It was a law passed by the State Legislature.

   I voted against it and I am NOT a state Senator or Assemblyman...it was
voted by the people of California and passed by State Legislature.  The
Legislature only did what the majority told them to do, the majority was
blind and only looking at the immediate savings not the down the road savings.

    Ok, back to spridgets now...

         mike

~~~~~ I'd rather be sailing and  ~~~ .oooO  Oooo.  ~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Rambour                                   (    )  (     )
Bug Writer er...Programmer                \   )   (   /
      mikey@b2systems.com                  \_)  (_/
If you want to learn more about the ULTIMATE BRITISH sports car,
then take a look at   http://www.singercars.com/

///