Austin 7

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Austin 7
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:30:06 -0400
Went to a British car show this weekend and saw a 1927 (I think)
Austin 7.  It was the quintessential LBC!  Talk about tiny and
sparse...I loved it!  The owner was not present, so I couldnt get more
information other than that on the sign.  How long was that model
produced?  Are they rare?  Are they common "at home"?  How much are
they worth?  Do they exist on this side of the ocean?  Are they as
much fun as they look?  I want one!
Everyone please, check your "barn".....it's so little you may have one
lurking there under a rusty and crumpled Bugeye bonnet.
Larry

///