Re: Austin 7

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Austin 7
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 08:58:13 -0700 (PDT)
--- Larry Cogan <woodrat@spacey.net> wrote:
> Went to a British car show this weekend and saw a
> 1927 (I think)
> Austin 7.

For those of you with children, there is an excellent
book by Roald Dahl called "Danny, Champion of The
World" that features an Austin 7 as a prominent story
element.  I read it as an impressionable "yute", and
am currently reading it with my boys.  It's available
in the usual McBookstores, but it's far more fun to
take your LBC to the old part of town on a Sunday
morning to find it in a dusty used book store.

=====
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

///