Re: LBC Garage Necessities

To: <coconnor@ersnet.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC Garage Necessities
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 23:33:53 -0400
It's called Radiant Floor Heating in some cirles. I've heard it is a very
efficient system, and works especially well with cement, stone and tile floors.
It's been featured on This Old House among other places. A search on radiant
heating should turn up some good information.

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu

From RBHouston at aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 19:13:45 EDT

>In a message dated 4/6/01 8:19:54 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
>coconnor@ersnet.com writes:
>

>> Looking forward to hearing from you all.
>>
>> Charlie O'Connors
>>

>Charlie,
>
>This was discussed heavily on the TR list last year and the two most popular
>were A. a grase pit...ask you contractor how much more to dig the hole and
>additional forms. and B. floor heating ..as in pipes in the concrete hooked
>up to a water heater...a fellow in Albuquerque swears this is the most
>economical way to heat the garage, and obviously the most comfortable to work
>on!
>
>RH
>
>PS...build it with a loft or attic too for storage!

///