Re: LBC Garage Necessities

To: WFO Herb <froggi@cdsnet.net>, "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: LBC Garage Necessities
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 16:12:48 -0700
Cc: "Charlie O'Connor" <coconnor@ersnet.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
At 10:29 AM 4/6/2001 -0700, WFO Herb wrote:
>...one other suggestion, make it tall enough (or at least in one area)
>where you
>can use a four-post hoist.  Hoist are now very affordable.

   A 4-poist hoist makes the garage very dark.  So also paint the floor WHITE.

   I found when I put in my lift that because I had to move 1 light fixture
and the car once up on the lift blocked off the 2 fixtures near the wall
from giving off light into the rest of the garage that it got dark in
there.  It also is hard working under the car because all the light is near
the ceiling.  Painting the floor white helps a huge amount, I still have to
paint mine but a friend painted his floor and it was amazing the amount of
light it reflects into the garage.   Use good paint !!!

         mike ( I would recommend painting the floor white even if you
don't plan on getting a lift, I plan on using GRIOTS paint just because my
friend did and had no problems)

~~~~~ I'd rather be sailing and  ~~~ .oooO  Oooo.  ~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Rambour                                   (    )  (     )
Bug Writer er...Programmer                \   )   (   /
      mikey@b2systems.com                  \_)  (_/
If you want to learn more about the ULTIMATE BRITISH sports car,
then take a look at   http://www.singercars.com/

///