RE: LBC Garage Necessities

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: LBC Garage Necessities
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 17:25:04 -0700 m>
I got this awesome florescent trouble light. It is so much better than the
conventional trouble light it's incredible. I always ended up burning myself
dropping the light and have the bulb burn out with the regular ones. Then I
would just sit under the car... cursing for 5 minutes burnt and pissed off
and in the dark to slowly make my way out from under the car without killing
myself, usually tripping over the extension chord in the process and falling
into some spare parts or something.

The florescent light wont burn you, doesn't blind you, and wont burn out if
you drop it. The only thing I have done to it, was add a really powerful
magnet with some hose clamps on to it, so it'll stick to where exactly I
want it. I should market that.

Toby

> Many commercial shops mount lights on the floor at an angle outside the
> stepping
> area.  Hardly need a trouble light with these installations.  They are of
> course
> protected fixtures.

>Wonder how many times per hour I could trip over THOSE?  LOL

///