kakworm and more! lbcus lackus

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: kakworm and more! lbcus lackus
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 19:24:30 -0000
  well a trip to circut city and a zillion dollars later i now posess norton
antivirus 2001 and a long needed new space age mouse.  the type that has no
ball inside of it to clean the rollers any more!
way cool!   it has a roller wheel in the center that now i can scrol up and
down without dragging little bars in the margins anymore!  works real trick
on ebay!    i'm impressed....but i'm easily impressed!  my wife has been
saying we needed a new mouse for about 6 months and i kept nursing along the
old one with frequent cleaning.   no more mouse maintance!   and faster
scrolling on messages and ebay!

chuck
and yup i had the kakworm virus in my system.  all better now!

///