Re: kakworm and more! lbcus lackus

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: kakworm and more! lbcus lackus
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2001 20:44:51 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Did you get the cool Microsoft Optical mouse with the red trackball at your
thumb
and the two large buttons, scroll wheel in the center and two small buttons on
the outside edge of the main buttons that you program to do what you want (mine
reduce and delete, saves the keyboard button <G>) I love mine!!!

Charles Christ wrote:

>   well a trip to circut city and a zillion dollars later i now posess norton
> antivirus 2001 and a long needed new space age mouse.  the type that has no
> ball inside of it to clean the rollers any more!
> way cool!   it has a roller wheel in the center that now i can scrol up and
> down without dragging little bars in the margins anymore!  works real trick
> on ebay!    i'm impressed....but i'm easily impressed!  my wife has been
> saying we needed a new mouse for about 6 months and i kept nursing along the
> old one with frequent cleaning.   no more mouse maintance!   and faster
> scrolling on messages and ebay!
>
> chuck
> and yup i had the kakworm virus in my system.  all better now!

///