Best Wiring Harness

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Best Wiring Harness
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 07:15:54 -0500
I am looking for a lead on a wiring harness for a friend that has
acquired a '69 Midget. In looking at V.B. a complete harness is
available up to the '68 for $280. When you get to the '69 you have to
buy two harness' for the combined cost of $330. I know that there are
folks on the list that sell VB and M*SS at below catalog price, but
before I get with these folks, I know that other names of suppliers has
been tossed around. British Wiring and some of the others whose name I
don't recall right now must make a harness that is comparable or better
than the (possible) import harness sold through the aforementioned
catalogs. How is the price?? Competitive, way more expensive, most
definitely not less (I feel fairly secure in saying that <G>)
Frank, what year harness would you think would easily fit into the 69
without a world of headaches, would the cheaper 68 harness substitute
for the 69..........?
As Allen and Ed say, enquiring mind.................. never mind, they
say it enough......

///