Re: Re[2]: the big mini bleed!

To: "Bill Gilroy" <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: the big mini bleed!
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 13:19:38 -0400
Cc: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Well the mason jar worked just fine!!  I like the idea of Rubbermaid better tho.
With the Mity Vac pressurizing the mason jar, and a full quart (that you can see
going down, and when it will be empty) of fluid I was able to slightly
pressurized the whole system, bled it, then rebleed it still pressurized, with
the pedal.  Neatest bleeding job I've ever done, and the quickest.
The funnel and ball bearing trick is very clever!!!!  No way on a Mini, though.
No room for anything.
I'd still like to see the plans talked about.
Thanks much to everyone for the suggestions.

Geoff Branch "and now on to the meejit- panhard rod job"

///