Re: speedwell gear knob

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: speedwell gear knob
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:06:17 EDT
Hi Chuck,

I haven't ever seen one before and it did look kind of garish but I will keep
my eyes open for one on an old Mini from now on!  I'm certainly not aware of
anything like that on the market now.

I wonder if the Shorrock plate was original.........

Daniel1312

In a message dated 23/04/01 13:54:26 Pacific Daylight Time,