Seats

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seats
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:58:55 -0400
I am going to get my seats covered some time this year;-) I found a guy near
here (well near where the GF works anyway) that will do it. My problem is
the Midget is my only car. So I can not be without seats. Does any one have
a set of seats for a 1500 Midget? I am going to be looking at Carlisle, but
thought I would ask here first. Even just a set of decent frames. If needed
I would return my seats after the new ones are covered (the one in the car
now, not the newly covered ones).

On the same note I am going to do the door panels at the same time. Any one
have a decent set of those they would be willing to part with?? Or maybe one
for a pattern? I was thinking about cutting a piece of 1/4 plywood or
something to use instead of the cardboard-like material in there now. Any
one done that? What did you use?

Larry

Larry Macy
78 Midget