Re: headrest question

To: <piper@papillon.its.yale.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: headrest question
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:00:25 -0400
I have synth-sheepskins on mine. And I have the headrests in as well. The
covers went over the headrests. Just get the ones made for high back
buckets.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 4/27/01 2:18 PM, "piper@papillon.its.yale.edu"
<piper@papillon.its.yale.edu> made the profound statement:

> Howdy ya'll,
> I am thinking of covering the rather worn seats in my 74 Midget with a fitted
> sheepskin kit. The first problem I see in doing this is the somewhat larger
> headrest. Although the covers might fit better if I simply removed the
> headrest, I can't see how this is done. Can the headrest stems be pulled
> completely out of the seat without taking the seat apart? Or maybe this is
> just a bad idea. Is there a supplier for these covers that has a design that
> will accommodate the headrest ? Thanks for your advice.
>
> Piper

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager