DCOE was Re: Attention California Listers

To: toyman@digitex.net, kgb@clipper.net
Subject: DCOE was Re: Attention California Listers
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:42:20 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
If it is a 45 it might be worth it.  A 48 DCOE not DCO I might be interested.
 Remove the top cover and have it look inside.  Full of gunk and rusty water,
forget it.  Cleanish with some rust sediment and a smell of petrol - maybe
ok.  Look at the throttle plates and try to open them.  If they open ok, if
not maybe forget it.

Don't know about the manifold, depend on condition and make.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 26/04/01 18:45:24 Pacific Daylight Time,