Re: Telethon? (was Re: giving credit where credit is due

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Telethon? (was Re: giving credit where credit is due
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:55:03 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron Soave wrote:

> Who among us has not benefitted from Frank's wisdom,
> parts, or experience?  Well, today I have a proposal
> for you.  I was asked to assist our marketing
> department on a business trip in early June to a large
> potential customer - the country of Singapore.

And I suppose you want to fly on an Asian built flying machine?
Are they still powered by rubber bands?
I had a tee shirt from Singapore. It didn't even work as a rag.
I hope you are selling to them and not bringing more crap from there
over here.

If I go with Ron, I will need LOTS of money, BAIL MONEY, because I
promised myself I was going to kick each and every one of them in the
n*ts as payback for all the aggravation they have put me thru.

Hey Ron, let me know exactly what kind of dung they use in their steel
forging.
Ask the SOB why my lamp needs a slap every night just to turn it on.
And please, if I don't go...Choke the CSMFYISOB that made my printer!

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

///