Telethon? (was Re: giving credit where credit is due

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Telethon? (was Re: giving credit where credit is due
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:20:46 -0700 (PDT)
--- Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com> wrote:
> We do it here on the right side of the country too.
> In general, I would have to say it is the Spridget
> people that are the
> greatest.
>
> --
> Frank Clarici

Yes, I have gotten parts and help from many on this
list, and I have tried to contribute when I could with
parts, Gift Sprite stuff, etc.  Now it is time for us
all to give back:

Who among us has not benefitted from Frank's wisdom,
parts, or experience?  Well, today I have a proposal
for you.  I was asked to assist our marketing
department on a business trip in early June to a large
potential customer - the country of Singapore.  I
would love to take Frank with me as sort of an
"Ambassador" to spread his good will and appreciation
of fine Asian craftsmanship.  So, brothers and
sisters, I ask for your donations for:

1) An airline ticket for Frank
2) A camcorder to document his interactions as he
gently thanks them for their contributions to the
automotive aftermarket parts industry
3) Bail money

Let me know what you think, I accept Paypal.

=====
Ron Soave

"Why do I try when it seems hopeless?  Well, 100% of the shots-on-goal I never
took didn't score."
- Wayne Gretzky
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///