Re: Telethon? (was Re: giving credit where credit is due

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Telethon? (was Re: giving credit where credit is due
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 23:15:37 -0400
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron,

A couple of thoughts on how to save a little on the trip for Frank are
interspaced below.......

Ron Soave wrote:

> So, brothers and
> sisters, I ask for your donations for:
>
> 1) An airline ticket for Frank

This may as well be a one way ticket........They will lock him up
without #3 on your list.

> 2) A camcorder to document his interactions as he
> gently thanks them for their contributions to the
> automotive aftermarket parts industry

There will be enough "News" during his visit that you won't need the
camcorder.... we can all just tune to CNN and watch Frank's
"progress"...

> 3) Bail money

See item number 1

I have a few other thoughts, but I'll be working with Frank in the near
future and I have no desire to wear a Spridget.......

Kevin V.

///