Re: Workshop manuals

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Workshop manuals
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 20:02:17 -0700
Daniel,

I have that very manual. (11th edition, 1970) I purchased from the BMC
dealer in Detroit, Falvey Motors, when I lived there. There weren't
exclusive to only the factory though. You can find the same in an updated
version in the Bentley Manuals. Mine is in a Turqoise blue binder. The
Bently manuals a usually softcover bound. Definately better thn teh Haynes
IMO. HTTP://www.rb.com

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -