Re: Alternative Fuels, etc

To: <richard.arnold@juno.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alternative Fuels, etc
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 21:09:52 -0400
I posted this earlier but forgot to remove the trailer, so it only went to a
few individuals.

How about an alcohol TR-7?

http://www.mg-tri-jag.net/alcohol_fuel.htm

And here's a site where you can buy a book about making your own fuel-grade
alcohol:

http://www.homemadeautofuel.com/

I notice the last one is part of the Emergency & Survival Preparedness
Webring. Maybe a few other interesting sites in that ring!

Eddie
1971 Midget