Wheels??

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheels??
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 15:53:56 -0400
I am thinking on looking for some new wheels for my Midget. I currently have
rusty chrome wires. I can get Dayton Chrome wires and I can find Minilite
replicas, both for about a grand a set. I like to looks of the wires, but
since the car is a daily driver I suspect that maintenance on the alloy
wheels is a LOT easier. Plus the benefit of loosing the freaking inner
tubes.

However I am not sure I have ever seen a Spridget with the Minilite
replicas. And I am not sure I like the 2 piece look to them. You know the
chrome center bolted to the alloy outer with about 300 bolts.

Suggestions, Rational and Irrational Thoughts, Unwanted Opinions, and
cleverly disguised sarcastic comebacks are all welcome and will be dealt
with appropriately.

Thanks

Larry

Larry Macy