Re: Originality & concours types only for this

To: "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Originality & concours types only for this
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 03:55:28 -0400
Yes, Kimosabee, it seems the coil bracket (if mounted on the
generator) is now to be red. They didn't say what shade, so I
assume same as the red fan blades. If you have a yellow fan you
might have to go Lucas Red. Got to go, I'm off to the paint
store - and right after zinc plating that sucker. Wish I had never
got into an "early" Sprite.

Mike L
60A,67E,59Bug