RE: HELP...need advice!

To: "Tracey Converse" <converse@swbell.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: HELP...need advice!
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 12:38:42 -0400
1. Shocks -  Get them at World Wide Auto Parts.  Email Peter C on the list.
Do not pass go,  do not collect anything from any other company.  Just get
them from Peter.  He has the best rebuilt lever shocks around, and they're
reasonable.  Peter's at nosimport@mailbag.com

3. Wiring...  The Bentley and Haynes books are best.  Occasionally,  eBay
has a factory wiring diagram.  Keep your eyes open.  I think the Bentley's
the best of the lot.  Save yourself a hassle.  Look for every connection you
can find, open it, clean it (electrical cleaner from Radio Shack and wire
brush or my choice, the 1/4" wire brush on my dremel for the female
connectors and the re wire brush for the male).  Use electrolytic grease on
EVERYTHING.

Check your thrust washer.  Especially if you have engine chatter releasing
1st.  See above on books.

Mike