Re: HELP...need advice!

To: macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HELP...need advice!
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:13:26 EDT
In a message dated 6/4/01 12:40:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:

> Larry (who did not see 1/4 inch of wiring hilited on the wiring diagrams in

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OK.  I brought the enlarged wiring diagrams.  I also brought my bag of pens
with the hiliters in it, just in case.  I worked on the brakes and the
radiator.  (This particular '67 Sprite was not fitted with electric brakes or
an electric radiator.)  Besides, I can't help it if Frank has the wiring
harness memorized!!!

BTW, I left all the copies for Amy's future use.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport