Re: Now "Stupid Miata drivers"

To: Tomsaudi200@aol.com, GreenBugeye@aol.com, mdknisely@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Now "Stupid Miata drivers"
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 06:25:35 -0700 (PDT)
> I find it laughable as I scoot about in my Midget
> not just all the Miatas I
> drive by with their tops up

Really, this is a hot topic on the Miata list.  The
top-up people usually come back with "why do you care
if I have my top up?", which is actually a pretty fair
response.  But one of the joys of owning my "other"
car is that with the wind block up and the heat on, I
can enjoy that top down feeling on a 15 degree clear
midwest winter (and Spring, for that matter!) morning.
 I do it in the Bugeye too, but i must admit that it
is not quite as pleasant.

=====
Ron Soave