Re: Now "Stupid Miata drivers"

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, <Tomsaudi200@aol.com>, <GreenBugeye@aol.com>, <mdknisely@hotmail.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id f55Fh1i25708
Subject: Re: Now "Stupid Miata drivers"
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 11:42:54 -0400
I never saw the need for the top, even in the snow at 10 degrees. Now the
wind chill at 60 mph is a bit chilly, but that9s what they make hats for
ain't it??

Larry

At this exact moment in time 6/5/01 9:25 AM, "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>
made the profound statement:

>> I find it laughable as I scoot about in my Midget
>> not just all the Miatas I
>> drive by with their tops up
>
> Really, this is a hot topic on the Miata list.  The
> top-up people usually come back with "why do you care
> if I have my top up?", which is actually a pretty fair
> response.  But one of the joys of owning my "other"
> car is that with the wind block up and the heat on, I
> can enjoy that top down feeling on a 15 degree clear
> midwest winter (and Spring, for that matter!) morning.
> I do it in the Bugeye too, but i must admit that it
> is not quite as pleasant.
>

> =====
> Ron Soave

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
 handle than dumb mistakes.