Re: eBay

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: eBay
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 15:45:29 -0700
Cc: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
$320 for that, or something like it?

I got the entire setup shown there in but in better shape, a complete perfect
Midget interior in beige, seats and panels, from a '79, plus some other
miscellaneous bits from the local pick and pull (on Sunrise, Crash) all for
about
$150.00, if I recall correctly.  Kept looking over my shoulder to see if the
cops
were coming 'cause I thought I stole it at that price...
Steve

Gerard Chateauvieux wrote:

> and...
>
> "The picture displayed is a sample picture and therefore may not be the
> parts you recieve."
>
> If these are the good ones, good luck with what you really get! Notice the
> steering arms are missing too.
>
> Any extra charge  for the grass it's been sitting in for ages?
>
> Gerard
>
> At 3:49 PM -0400 6/8/01, Graziano, Michael wrote:
> >I think this is a bit excessive....
> >
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592091055&;
> >r=0&t=0

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

"'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.
Could it be that 'I do' is the longest sentence?"
Steven Wright