Newbie

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Newbie
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:45:41 -0400 FILETIME=[F8EA46D0:01C0F345]
Hi,

My name is Bob Dalrymple and we're in the process of purchasing a 1977
Flamenco Red Midget.  I had the identical vehicle (ok, it was a '75) way
back when.  The one we're getting has 47k miles and the body seems solid.
We still have to go over the car more carefully (it is in storage and not
very accessable when we went to look at it last night).

Is there anything special I should look for and where are the areas most
prone to rust.  It still has the MIDGET lettering on the rockers which I
took as a good sign.  It has wire wheels - is there anything I should look
for there since I had steel wheels on my '75.

Thanks in advance!