Re: Rubber Bumper Finishing??

To: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rubber Bumper Finishing??
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 21:58:06 -0700
Larry,

You might try this stuff called Black Magic. It claims to rejuvinate old
rubber (within limits). I don't know about that claim, but I have used it
on convertible tops and rubber bumpers and trim with great results. The
thing I like about it is that while it initially leaves the surface slick
and shiny the way Amour-All, it dries and leaves a natural looking matte
finish. It also doesn't turn browm like some products will in the sun. I
think it will look OK an sanded surfaces too, as long as the sand marks are
very fine.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -