Re: Midget 1500 starter solenoid

Subject: Re: Midget 1500 starter solenoid
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 23:27:46 -0700
Tyson,

The Bentley manual wiring diagram for 1500 (1977 California, Federal and
Canadian spec) Midgets shows two WLG wires, both from the +coil. One goes
to the coil resistor, the other to the starter solenoid. Other connections
on the starter solenoid switch are: Starter, battery plus (along with
several brown wires) and a White/red that is your ignition starter switch.
The WLG would get power once the key is switched on. Hope this helps.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints