RE: Weber issues

To: "'PilotRob@webtv.net'" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Weber issues
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 13:04:27 -0700
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bob,

The car actually had a 45 DCOE on it when I first got it. I had the 40mm
already so I thought I'd try that first to see if it was just a "too big"
problem. It wasn't.

No, I haven't isolated the cause of the stumble yet. I'm still learning
about how Webers work. How can you tell if it's the "top" or "bottom" of the
idle circuit?

The only Weber book I have is the one by Braden. It does have a green cover.
Don't know about the "Pacini" books.

I'm wondering about the weights/springs on the Mallory DP to. Although maybe
I should keep it simple like Ed says.

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
62 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY2? (My new driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com