Weber DGV

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber DGV
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:26:05 -0700
Hi All,

The egine for the '72 Midget has been assembled and installed into the car
along with Paul A's 5 speed kit. I should be ready to fire up the engine
this weekend for the first time. I have set this one up with a Weber DGV
32/36, but this is my first experience with this carb. Anyone have any
comments, suggestions or things I should know about setting up/running this
carb? I am running the stock distributor and cam, but have an exhaust
header. Timing has been set static at 7 degrees BTDC with the cam advanced
4 degrees (106 ATDC). No polution devices installed.

Thanks.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -