1098 rebuild

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 1098 rebuild
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:37:03 -0700
Hello spridgets,

             ok, here's your chance.. and mine.

             i am taking my engine (now residing in the trunk of a
             ford tempo) to Paul A. for to be rebuilt...

             my primary interests are reliability and driveability

             that said.. besides a mild cam, what do fellow listers
             think are the most cost effective "improvements"?.. this
             is for a strictly street car.. .. i have next to no
             ability to fix, adjust, fiddle, .. i just like to drive.
              (odd for an LBC owner.. but there you go)..while i am a
              "checkbook" mechanic, my funds are by no means
              unlimited..

              suggestions  please?

--
Best regards,