Alternator Diode Pack - Sounds so techie

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Alternator Diode Pack - Sounds so techie
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:43:27 -0400
Hi,

It's been a while since I've posted to the list, I know, but I've been
lurking.  Jenny and I had a great time at the Pennsylvania LBC Rally.  Many
thanks to the Valentines!

While in PA, a weird thing happened, the red alternator light on the dash now
stays on even when the key is out, and even gets brighter when the brakes are
applied.  Thankfully, many knowledgeable spridget listers were on hand, and it
was determined that I most likely need a new diode pack for my Lucas
alternator.  Question is, where is the best place to get one?

If it takes care of the problem, I'll let you all know.

Thanks,

John Gottstein