Re: geezerette

To: RBHouston@aol.com, soavero@yahoo.com, trev9@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: geezerette
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:12:13 -0700
Interesting point Mr Houston...

...problem is, even those of us who are making a go of raising our kids
(mine are 16, 11 and 9 G-B-G) are up against sooooo many of their friends
who aren't getting the same values... They think there is something wrong
with us. For example, last year I heard some early high schoolers ask what
Huckleberry House was (it's a halfway house for troubled/problem teens here
in San Francisco). The reply from another "in the know" friend was, "it's
where you go when your parents are screwed up". No joke, I heard it with my
own ears!.

Almost as amusing, (LBC content) was the group of young adults (early
20's?) who were walking by my house when my Bugeye was parked out front
last Sunday. I heard one say, "it's a Bugeye" to which another replied...
"not very aero-dynamic is it?"

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -