Re: geezerette

To: macleans@earthlink.net, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
Subject: Re: geezerette
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 23:53:36 EDT
Cc: soavero@yahoo.com, trev9@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/25/01 8:19:54 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
macleans@earthlink.net writes:

> They think there is something wrong with their parents for putting limits on
> their behavior.  Aren't their parents doing any parenting?

Mike, Gerard,

Like most things in the news we pay way too much attention to the negative
things we hear about kids...you guys are obviously examples of many young
parents doing it right...or trying which is all we can do really.

Like that PSA commercial that's on TV lately, where all the kids are talking
about the strict parents and then say "thanks".

Keep up the good work.

R Houston

74 Midget...Running!  now just the little things, adjust valves, replace air
filters, change oil, fix tach, fix speedo, fix 4-way flasher, etc, etc,
etc.....
63 TR4 up on blocks!
Too many projects, too little time.