Re: front swaybar

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: front swaybar
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 15:37:05 -0400
Good point Daniel.  I'm about to try it out!.  In another light, while you were
away, I replaced the bleed back valve in my DCOE with a blanked off one (based
on the recommendation from David Anton in a post you sent out a while ago) and
was amazed at the difference it made in the stumble on hard acceleration.  This
got me to thinking, maybe it's too lean on the acc. pump, so I went to a 55 from
50.  What a difference!!  Now I'm even tempted to go to 60's.  You don't happen
to know the drill sizes for these jets do you?  They're breakin' me!  Thanks for
all your DCOE advice in the past. Welcome back to the list.  Has your luggage
showed up?
Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini