Re: front swaybar

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: front swaybar
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 09:44:55 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets Mail list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The "bleed back foot valve" is located in the bottom of the bowl and allows some
of the fuel being pressurized by the pump jet to bleed back into the bowl.
Seems like a dumb idea to me, and according to David Anton, in a posting by
Danielwhateverhisnumbers, should be blank. ( i.e. no hole, no bleedback).  I put
one of these in and it helped the stumble that I have been complaining about for
two years, so I reasoned that the acc. circuit must be too lean and I increased
the pump jets to 55.  And yes it made a HECK of a difference.  so much so that I
am now considering trying a 60.  Hey, if 55 is good, 60 must be better. (Ever
see Spinal Tap?  "See, this amp goes to eleven").  Unfortunately, my drill bits
don't go down samll enough for me to size 55 for you to drill out.  This would
be keepin with the "we tight" scheme. And is why I was hoping someone new the
drill sizes for Weber jets.   They are NOT, unfortunately equal to drill number,
as Paul so graciously suggested.  Durn.