Oil Pressure Update

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil Pressure Update
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 18:04:12 -0400
Success! I hooked up most of the stuff to see if this engine was going to have
oil pressure. I took care to fill up all the oil lines. I made sure that the
oil filter was full when I put it on. I filled up the oil lines to the cooler
with a squirt can. They took almost a quart! I took care  to fill up  the oil
pump through the lines. I took out the plugs and used the starter motor ( I
put in a gear reduction starter that I got from Tom Speed) It took about nine
turns of the starter motor to get 20 psi on the gauge. Yeh!!!!!!!!!! I'll hook
up every thing else tomorrow.

Roger Cotting
59 Bugeye
60 Bugeye (2)