Re: The Spridgets List

To: Ankitterer@aol.com
Subject: Re: The Spridgets List
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 20:03:37 -0500
Cc: peggybear2000@yahoo.com, walters@mail.softcom.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Annice,

         I'm replying to the list as well as you, to test the
operations.  Neither we, nor Brad Fornal, have had messages all weekend,
but just received yours and one from Robert Houston.  I tried to access
team.net web site earlier, and couldn't, but now I can.  Perhaps there have
been problems that are now sorted, but I don't have any mail from the weekend.

Elizabeth

P.S.  Not just the Spridget list was affected.