Re: The Spridgets List

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Spridgets List
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 02:35:24 EDT
Cc: fisher@hctc.net
In a message dated 8/6/01 5:38:34 PM, fisher@hctc.net writes:

<<        I'm replying to the list as well as you, to test the
operations.  Neither we, nor Brad Fornal, have had messages all weekend,
but just received yours and one from Robert Houston.  I tried to access
team.net web site earlier, and couldn't, but now I can.  Perhaps there have
been problems that are now sorted, but I don't have any mail from the weekend.

Yeah, it has been  weird.  Seems that things that were being sent out are
missing though, and don't seem to be coming through on the list now.  Nor do
they appear in my "mail you've sent" list.  Oh well.  I got Robert's message.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)