Re: The Spridgets List

To: <Ankitterer@aol.com>, <peggybear2000@yahoo.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Spridgets List
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 13:35:12 -0400
Oh great, now the list is back and we are going to get flooded with emails
from three days. I hope everybody stopped sending after a while ;-)

Now back to your regular scheduled Spridget frolicking.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 8/5/01 11:26 PM, "Ankitterer@aol.com"
<Ankitterer@aol.com> made the profound statement:

> In a message dated 8/5/01 7:22:30 PM, peggybear2000@yahoo.com writes:
>
> << The last email we received on the Spridgets List is from:
>
> Daniel1312@aol.com at 5:59 P.M. 8/4/01
>
> anyone else not getting Spridgets mail???????  Did I kill it when I sent an
> Email to the List?????????
>
> H-E-L-P
>>>

> Peggybear, if you are messed up so am I, and I haven't so much as answered a
> list question for over 24 hours.  I am going to try sending this one to
> Spridgets and we can see if it gets through
>
> Annice & Bob
> 1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
> 1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe