Re: Help Insurance

To: Robert.Latham@Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help Insurance
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 19:43:22 EDT
In a message dated 8/9/01 3:11:41 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Robert.Latham@Sun.COM writes:

> Hey thanks for all the feedback - I switched from USAA $425 a year
> with no Collision or Comp coverage just liability, to a very
> good $124 with Hagerty. $12000 agreed value and a garage and no
> work driving restriction, all things I could live with.

So..and I think this was discussed on the TR list without a positive reply,
but has anyone had a liability or collision claim with Hagerty?  Anyone (jf)
know their Best rating?

I want to save money...heck, for $300 a year I could build a garage...

R Houston

Be more concerned about your character than about your reputation,
  because your character is what you really are, while your reputation
  is merely what others think of you.

"Remember, there is no lifeguard in the gene pool." GGLiddy