Re: Help Insurance

To: Robert Latham <Robert.Latham@Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: Help Insurance
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 15:09:43 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
All of the "Classic Car" insurance companies mentioned in this thr**d will check
your driving record before issuing a policy.  If you have a less than a stellar
driving record (and I know some of you out there are in this category), they
will
not cover you.  There is one of the companies mentioned in previous messages
that
will insure you without checking your background and give you "agreed value"
coverage with a few restrictions (garage, not to be used for work commuting) and
in one case agreed value for $14000 for $125 a year. For this information please
e mail me off list as I do not want to lose this benefit for those that are not
ticketless.  Loose lips sink... well, you know.
Mike MacLean Supercharged 60 Sprite