Re: Help Insurance

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help Insurance
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 15:07:03 -0600
Hey thanks for all the feedback - I switched from USAA $425 a year
with no Collision or Comp coverage just liability, to a very
good $124 with Hagerty. $12000 agreed value and a garage and no
work driving restriction, all things I could live with.

I recommend them as very easy to deal with - did not try to
push excessive additional coverage.

I think I am back on a even keel ;-) in the UK my bugeye was
free from any car tax (over 25 years old) and insurance was
$20-30 more. In the US I paid $120 for 5 years car tax
on the plates but cheaper insurance and CHEAPER PETROL !!!!

Thanks again

Robert